Sunday, April 21, 2019

Tzeentch Warband - Part VI

My tzeentchian warband Cult of the Changing Destiny still needed some deamonic reinforcements.
After some creative struggle with my Changewalkers, I finally managed to finish them. But I decided to create alternate Blue Horrors.

First I added some Green Stuff tubes an the back of their heads. Then the bodys from the Sylvaneth Dryads and Blootletter heads were simply connected with some green Stuff and received some spikes. The Arms are from the Crypt Ghouls and various pieces from the Dryady Kit. I also used a Hormagaunt Claw on one model.




After building these four models I applied GW's Agrellan Earth to create some more texture and created the base structure. For the bases you can find a link below (Part 1) ;-)





Painting was really simple and fast. I used mostly shades and drybrush, like on the Cult's Bird, to get the desired look. So, here are some Images of the finished Horrors.






If you have missed the painting guide for the tzeentchian warband, click here for:

Happy Easter, thank you very much for your visit, feel welcome to comment and stay tuned!

2 comments: