Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Carrion Pass


I'm very proud and thankful to be a little part of the amazing Inquisimunda event Carrion Pass, which was a two day event at this years Adepticon. I was given the opportunity to send over some NPCs.

If you are interested in some pictures, the following link should work, even if you have no Instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/carrionpass/

Also the new Dragged into Turbolasers Epsiode of Between the Bolter and Me will feature this event together with James the organizer!


As always, thank you very much for your visit, feel welcome to comment and stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Your Guardians of the Rig were an incredible addition to the event! The tone of them was perfect. The muted reddish browns of their clothing look stunning (and contrasts well with their pallid flesh).

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adam,
      Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm glad you like them and I really appreciate that!
      Actually it was a funny coincidence. I finished these as an Abhuman-Gang in a desert / wasteland setting shortly before the event. I joind the Carrion Pass Team very late and thought they would perfectly fit into the theme! I had only a few weeks to get the connection to Necromunda. So I created two more characters to achive that goal and send my models to the United States, fingers crossed that they would arrive just in time.

      Delete