Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Tzeentch Warband - Part I

I'm currently working on a Tzeentch Warband. Actually I just wanted to build something to try out an OSL painting, but then I liked that model so much that I felt the need to do it justice. And so things developed very quickly into a nice theme.

Here is what I got so far:


Madhezia Ra'kazor
The Rogue Psyker is based on the model of the Blackstone Fortress box. I've kit-bashed it with parts of the Shadespire Warband 'Eyes of the nine' and added some smaller parts from various Tzeentch kits. I also added some mechanical parts, like the backpack and a hood with green stuff.

L'zeeha Whisperbird
This Familiar is taken from the Kairic Acolytes kit and I used a part of a Rubric Marines backpack for its head. The small tree is a bit from the Sylvaneth Dryads.


The Changewalkers
I really want to add some grim dark daemons in this warband, but couldn't find the right fitting ones. The lore and background of the blue and pink Horrors is nice, but somehow I don't like their current models. So I decided to create something on my own - Tzeentchs counterpart to the Poxwalkers - the Changewalkers. I will try to represent the ever-changing nature of the Daemons of Tzeentch and challange my self to get this done.
I started with Sylvaneth Dryads and added heads from the Khorne Bloodletters. I cut of the horns and the long back and reused the horns as some kind of tentacle.


As always, thank you very much for our visit, feel welcome to comment and stay tuned!

By the way, as a small bonus for visiting my blog and follow my work I decided to puplish my WIP projects, etc. only on my blog. In times of Instagram I thought it would be nice to give you some kind of reward for visiting a blog. I'll only publish my finished minis and projects on my Instagram account. And sorry for the crappy picture quality of my current mobile. I promise to update these pics ASAP!

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, this looks promising so far -- but then, all your models do, so yeah ;) Anyway, this should be fun to watch. Using Khornate Daemons to build followers of Tzeentch, though -- what kind of devilry is this? ;)

    Oh, and do keep sharing those WIPs! That's a great part of seeing your process! And keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnaks mate, I will try to keep you entertained!
      This devilry is just a part of Tzeentchs great game to get you dazed and confused ;P

      Delete
  2. Great blog with some great work. I'll be following it with interest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! That's very nice to hear.
      Hope to keep you interested ;-)
      Cheers!

      Delete