Here is a summary of the things I managed to paint and create since my last post.
First, some sad news. I have to say that the Ondroma Event has to be moved to a yet unknown date. We all know the reason for this, so no words needed I guess. I will keep you informed ;-).
Since my last post I started to look into different settings and game systems that caught my interest. I also wanted to improve my painting skill. The First thing was Star Wars Legion. I loved Star Wars since I was a Kid and of course I was very interested in this miniature game. I managed to paint a few imperial models. I started with a unit of Scout Troopers. It was really fun to paint their white armour. Then I continued with an imperial Officer, two Droids and Director Orson Krennic.
I also painted some minis for the WWII Game - Bolt Action. I started last year with some german vehicles and now continued with some british infantry. My best friend now started wargaming and wants to build up a german and US army :-). So here is the stuff I have for this system so far.
The vehicles are from Rubicon Models, the infantry is a plastic kit from Warlord Games.
The style of the next System is one of my favourites. I really like the Cyperpunk theme and I already tried to get the look and feel of this on the first bust I have painted.
Today I want to share another non warhammer related project which I'm very proud of. I painted my first bust last december and it was a really cool experience, I learned a lot of things and I had a lot of fun. It is a complete different feeling than painting my usual wargaming scale. I tried my luck in different light sources, textures and I am so happy with the result. My plan was to underline the cyberpunk look with the choosen colours and achive a really dark theme.
Recently I fell in love with Infinity - The Game. I absolutly love their miniature range and the game system looks very cool. I could not resist to turn this colourful, manga influenced style into a darker cyberpunk theme. I think these minis are perfect for this!
I also started to create some scatter terrain. The following displays and planters are scratch builds with plasticcard. The inlays of these displays can be changed and aren't fixed. They are simply printed and are inserted together with a projector foil.