Thursday, June 27, 2019

KILL TEAM 28 - Version 1.0

Today I can finally present you the first version of KILL TEAM 28. Today is my 33rd Birthday and I thought this is a nice way to celebrate it in the hobby community!

Get the PDF by following the link:


Kill Team 28 is a 100% unofficial toolbox for creating unique warbands, using the Kill Team rules and gameplay. It’s first the models, second the rules. In the INQ28 scene most people are creating models not regarding any specific rules. But they have a nice narrative or story for their models. Kill Team 28 is designed to give these warbands the opportunity to be used in Kill Team. You can keep the gameplay of Kill Team and have rules for your weirdest warband creations. If you like INQ28 stuff and the Kill Team gameplay – this one is for you!

I would love to hear your feedback, suggestions or critics for this project. You are missing something or have a plan to improve things? Just let me know.

Thank you very much for your visit and stay tuned! As always, I'm looking forward to your feedback. 

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday mate!

    Kill Team 28 looks great, nice work. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      I really hope it works as desired and I'm looking forward to expand and improve it in future versions.
      Best regards!

      Delete
  2. But what about all-big gangs? Including big commanders and big psykers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a nice idea. Will think of it and may include it in the next version, if they are too overpowered ;) Best regards

      Delete
  3. Great work. The guy with the scroll and 'Warlords of Atlantis' helm is my definite favourite. Hope you had a great Birthday.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark, I' really had a great day! And sorry for the late reply!

      Delete
  4. Really like this!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete