Sunday, May 19, 2019

Aeldari Corsairs

Let me share my Aeldari Corsairs, which I finished just in time for the Kill Team Elites release. For this post I let the photos speak by themselves.

Aeldari Corsair Warlock










Aeldari Corsair Storm Guardian








Aeldari Corsair Storm Guardian




 


Aeldari Corsair Guardian








Aeldari Corsair Guardian










Aeldari Corsairs Wraithblades


And some more pics of the whole team






The colour scheme turned out pretty cool in my opinion. The one thing i'm not quite happy about, are the heads / faces of the storm guardians. Somehow, I feel the need to replace their heads with some of these shiny helmets too. But this would may reduce the variety of the models. Let's see what I think in a few days about that issue. I also try to post a painting guide for this warband asap.

Thanks a lot for your visit, feel welcome to comment and stay tuned

7 comments:

  1. Love 'em. Nice work indeed. The pure black visors/helms look great but I really like the skin tones you have used on the on the figures with out head gear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark!
      I wasn't happy with the head of the male Storm Guardian, so I replaced it. But the new one was painted in the same colours ;-).

      Delete
  2. Nice Warband! I really like the conversion and the dark atmosphere you gave to your minis. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Hearing this from you really means a lot to me ;-)

      Delete
  3. Where do you get those shiny helmets from/how do you make them? They look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colour scheme is great. What shades did you use in these?

    ReplyDelete