Thursday, September 12, 2019

Shadow of the Wildlands

The Arq'Muther told the tribe's youngbloods the legend of the Haunting Shadow, before they go on their first lonely hunt in the Wildlands. There are many serious dangers on Namorra Prime and some will wear your skin and eat your soul. Only a few lucky tribesmen, who survived those nightmares, could told their story and warn the others.

Hi everyone! I've finished my first NPC Monster for the upcoming Namorra Prime campaign. My Herald of Slaanesh was selected for this role and this was the perfect opportunity to finish this model.


I wanted a really grim-dark colour scheme and discard my intention to use my recent slaanesh colour scheme. This is a fact I'm really happy about. I also implemented the recommandation of the Krautscientist, who suggested a slaanesh model with cloth made of skin. All colours are rather desaturated and the only colour highlight is found on the base.




Following a 360° view of the model.


Meanwhile I have collected a group of awesome hobbyists who will attend, contribute and support this event in many different ways. There are some very well known names. But I will talk about the event separately. And be sure, I'm really looking forward to share this with you! ;-)

Sadly my usual camera setup is not available at the moment, so I have to use my smartphone which is ok, but not as good as the Cybershot I've used before. Just saying, if you wonder about the different photo quality.

Thank you very much for your visit. Feel welcome to comment and stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment