Thursday, July 18, 2019

Namorra Prime - Terrain #2

Another week without working on any mini. I'm totally in my terrain creation mode and have finished my first pieces. I haven't build much terrain before, only my first Kill Team Board. So a lot of techniques I had to do for the first time. A big thing to consinder is that some steps really need a long time to dry or cure. But, after the first attempts you get a feeling for that and are able to deal with that. I used these hours for preparing this or creating that for the next steps. So here are the first impressions of my vision for the Namorra Prime Wildlands, in the outskirts of Hive City Kargon V. A dark landscape with a dense vegetation.















I'll post a more detailed 'HOW TO' in the next parts of this Terrain-Series.  
Thank you very much for your visit and stay tuned! As always, I'm looking forward to your feedback. 

2 comments:

  1. Very atmospheric photo's, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate! But I feel like I still have a lot to learn to take proper pics of the whole board.

      Delete